National Centre for Contemporary Arts, North-Western Branch
The North-West branch of the National Center for Contemporary Art (NCCA) as part of ROSIZO was opened in 1995, becoming the first of eight regional branches.
- artistic and cultural projects contributed to the dialogue between contemporary art and the cultural landscape of St. Petersburg;
- art in public spaces, site-specific projects, contemporary art in the space of classical museum;
- Petersburg's art today. Projects between the generations of St. Petersburg artists;
- international projects. Integration of St. Petersburg and Russian contemporary art into international art process. Projects representing foreign actual art in St. Petersburg and Russia and Russian art abroad;
- educational activities in the field of contemporary art - lectures, seminars, master classes of Russian and foreign artists, curators and art historians.
The North-West branch of the National Center for Contemporary Art within the ROSIZO has a residence for artists in Kronstadt. Here, artists are given the opportunity to work on projects within the framework of international art exchange programs.
2 Glinki st. St Petersburg, 190000
10 min. walk from the "Sadovaya" metro stations. Entrence from Dekabristov street.
NCCA-Saint-Petersburg and NCCA Art Residence in Kronstadt
vk.com/spbncca and vk.com/artresidence